Welcome to the user manual of Fortune theme for nopCommerce. Fortune is a responsive theme developed by nopStation. This document provides all the necessary information to customize a nopCommerce application using the features that come with the theme. The theme comes with 09 plugins that enable these features. The installation process along with a full description of the plugins will be described in the following chapters.
In the section you can configure your theme.
1. Enable image lazy-load: If you want to lazy-load for product box image enable this.
2. Lazy-load picture: From here you can choose a picture from your device and upload it. This picture will be displayed initially in the product box. Upload picture size should not be more than 4-5 KB.
3. Show picture on order completed page: Determines whether design image will be displayed on order completed page or not.
4. Order completed page picture: From here you can choose a picture from your device and upload it. This picture will be displayed in the order completed page.
5. Show supported cards picture at page footer: Determines whether the supported card picture will be displayed on page footer or not.
6. Supported cards picture: With this, you can choose a picture from your device and upload it. This single picture of supported cards should be expected image height 30 px.
7. Show logo at page footer: Determines whether the logo will be displayed on page footer or not.
8. Footer logo: With this, you can choose a logo from your device and upload it. This single logo should be expected image height 40 px.
9. Footer email: Specify email which will be displayed in at page footer.
10. Custom CSS: Write customer CSS for your website. it will be rendered in the head section of the HTML page.
In the section you can configure your plugin.
1. Anywhere Slider: See configuration of Anywhere slider.
2. Blogs and news: See configuration of Blogs and news.
3. Mega menu: See configuration of Mega menu.
4. OCarousel: See configuration of OCarousel.
5. Picture zoom: See configuration of Picture zoom.
6. Product ribbon: See configuration of Product ribbon.
7. PWA lite: See configuration of PWA lite.
8. Quick view:See configuration of Quick view.