Vonage SMS Integration Plugin
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Quick installation and setup
- This plugin helps you add robust messaging capabilities to your applications
- Customized message template
- Have the ability to restrict specific customer roles and specific stores from using this service
- Send SMS using template and option for enabling or disabling the templates
- Log can be enabled to check the afilnet response
- Sent sms can be check with status and message
- The plugin requires you to install the Nop-Staion Core plugin first.
- Download the Vonage SMS Plugin from our store https://nop-station.com/customer/downloadableproducts
- Upload the NopStation.VonageSms zip file using the "Upload plugin or theme" button
- Go to Administration, reload the 'list of plugins'. Install 'Nop-Station Core' Plugin first and then install 'Nop-Station Vonage SMS'
- To make the plugins functional, restart the application.
- Enable the plugin with 'Edit' option and Configure it.
- Go to Admin ≫ NopStation ≫ Plugin ≫ Vonage SMS≫ Configure
- The Api key and Api secret can be found on your Account Dashboard
- Go to Admin ≫ NopStation ≫ Plugin ≫ Vonage SMS≫ SMS templates
- There are 19 sms templates which you can use. You can modify the templates based on your requirements
- You can also set this to limited customer roles and limited stores
- Go to Admin ≫ NopStation ≫ Plugin ≫ Vonage SMS ≫ Queued SMS
- Here you can see the messages queue that have already been sent to the customer
- You will get the details of the sent sms in the View page